Gigantic video walls made easy‹‹ all Products
AnyTiles is the leading tool for building tiled LCD video walls that cover any space of any size.
Conventional video walls are limited by the number of tiles (screens) that can be connected. With AnyTiles’ ability to scale, the size of the video wall can virtually extend without limitation. AnyTiles achieved an amazing 18K-by-4K pixel resolution on this video wall, offering 10 X higher pixel density than the competition. With AnyTiles you can create freeform video walls, a category of advanced video wall systems. They are composed of multiple LCD screens tiled at angles to form irregular shapes. Due to their unexpected forms, they are often excellent at attracting viewers’ attention.
- Video wall layouts and simulation
- Bezel compensation
- Enabling both regular and freeform video walls
Video Wall Requirements
- The software requires one media player with AnyTiles license for each tile (screen) of your video wall. li>
- IAdea XMP-7300 (XMP-7300) requires firmware 18.104.22.168 or later li>
- Intel-compatible PC running Microsoft Windows 7, 8, or 10 li>
- 20GB or more hard disk space; 4MB or more dynamic memory li>
- Ethernet or WiFi networking li>
AnyTiles achieved an amazing 18K-by-4K pixel resolution on this video wall, offering 10X higher pixel density than the competition.
AnyTiles creates larger-than-life video wall solutions spanning super-narrow bezel displays. With AnyTiles’ ability to scale, the size of the video wall can virtually extend without limitation.
AnyTiles differs from competing solutions, which are limited to video contents only. The highly versatile AnyTiles platform supports HTML5 and desktop mirroring to play live content and enable interactivity.